11.10.2009

love being sad lately

now, i want to cry. i want to scream out loud. you know why? i feel the way i'm not supposed to feel. i don't want to feel the way that i do. and now, i'm asking to myself. why love is unpredictable? maybe the main question is why now?

i'm sorry i have this feeling. but, i cannot resist it. i like him because i like him. no other reasons. and for my friend, i am sorry. we don't know him. but we like him. so, i'm sorry i've lied.

a few songs i want to sing lately:
- UNTITLED - MALIQ N D'ESSENTIAL (always number one in my chart)
- why do i love you. don't even want to. why do i like you like i do. like i always do.
- night after night i hear myself said. why can't this feeling just fade away. cause no one like you. you speak to my heart
- i don't wanna feel the way that i do. i just wanna be right here with you

most of the songs are sing by westlife.

oh one more. even i love another person. i still miss my firstlove :(

No comments:

Post a Comment