6.27.2009

my dreams are weirdo, not me. HAHA :D atleast, it's more weird than me

i had fun this day. haha. i woke up at 10.30, and i got another dream. hahaha. these last couple days, i've got dream. weird dreams actually. but i like the first one. i'd loved it if it's truely happened. hahaha. 

my first dream, is about my idols. lets say, i'm in my room and my idols are in my room too. hahah. what kind of dream is it? i don't know. haha. okay, this is my dream. when i woke up, i saw these two peoples are in my room. the first one is playing my computer and the other one is just standing beside my desk. and then i wake up from my bed and talk to them. it's kinda weird because i can understand their language. and i can talk their language fluently. hmm first i only talking to... hmm lets say #1. sooo, i only talking to the #1 at the first time, but then #3 talking to me too, with different language. and i can understand both language and talk both language fluently! ah i want to understand and talk both language in the real life, but i just cannot, esp #3's. hahaha. after i talked to them, i go out from my room, and i say some kind of greetings from #3's country. and he said that to me too. and that is the end, after i went out my room, i woke up IN THE REAL LIFE because i have to drink milk. aaaaaaaaah my milk ruin my dreaaaam. huhu. i can't blame my maid because she's just doing her duty hehe :p when i remember that #3 said that some-kind-of-greetings-thing to me too, i feel soo happy happy and happy. hahah. but, i think about something. when did i said that some-kind-of-greetings-thing to him before when i met him??? i couldn't remember. hmm no, not couldn't remember. i've NEVER said it to him. aaaah and in a blink of an eye, i realized. IT'S JUST A DREAM.oh why?? :[

my second dream was very very very very weird. i didn't even know what it means and for whatt. this is my dream. i went to a mall. that mall is very perfect. you can find anything there. food, books, clothes, bags, shoes, anything! and it's well-organised. i mean, if you want coffee, there's a place just for coffee and other beverages, and you can choose one of the place to drink. err i can't explain it how but it's crazyy it's perfect. and this is the weird and i-don't-like-it part. the mall is going to close for about an hour, and the one of the restaurant is almost closed. and then one of the waitress offer me doughnut for free, it looks very delicious. but when i want to eat it, my maid woke me up and she said i got call from my cousin. argh, i almost bite it! hahaha. maybe i'm hungry in my dream. HAHAH. but, if my cousin didn't call me, i will sleep all day loong. hahahah. 

flashback about my first dream, i told about my dream to my friend, tannia, and she said that i'm too crazy thinking about #1. so i dreamt about #1. hahaha. maybe that's why i dreamt about #1. things that made me confused is i rarely had dreams before. hmm maybe when i slept, i'm still thinking about #1 and he's in my dream. aaah. i cannot stop thinking about it 24/7 unless i have something more fun like when i swimming with my bro and sisters (read : cousins) hehe. 

this day, i went to manhattan hotel at kuningan with my bro and my sisters. heheh. lets call us "the prans" hahaha. we went swimming at manhattan and it's my favourite place to go swimming because it's often not crowded and windy. haha. i mean the wind is strong there. hahaha. i like it because it's cold. after we arrived in manhattan, we swum for about 5 minutes and start to taking a pictures and pictures and pictures. haha. the point is i'm not like swimming "swimming" but it was more like playing water, i guess. heheheh. it's fun. i can spend my time with my family without thinking about something-that-is-not-in-my-real-life-thing or for short, fantasy ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment