6.29.2009

not feeling good

on monday i was talking to my friend about my feelings. she's just go back from retret last sunday (i think??) and she's got fever soo i couldn't talk to her yesterday. and today she's online. if i'm not mistaken, i sent message to her in saturday and i hope that she would reply my message when she got back home. but, she didn't. when i send her message, i'm not in the mood. i'm sad, i'm hopeless, i needed help. but, it's quite a long time so now i'm better. when i chat with her, she asked me why i was sad? she reminded me to my problem. at first, i'm just thinking like 'yaa i'm just answering her question and you cannot think about it again, don't be sad'. but,  my conversation with her brought me back to my problems soo i'm sad. again. i told her what my problem is and i think she's confused too. because i never felt like this before, and niether she was. if you know what my problems are connected with, you know me hahahahah. i think my besties know what my problem is :|

No comments:

Post a Comment